*Drum Roll* please! Bentley presents to you its new 'WORK OF SOPHISTICATION' called Bentayga in the European market in Austrian Alps. Recently, there was an official kick-off entry in the European market for the mighty Bentayga that was pleasantly fused with the popular ski-race in Kitzbühel. It was itself a vision to see a highly sophisticated and classy SUV on display along with the cheerful and over-joyous audience and skiers.
Bentayga – Technologically Advanced Luxurious SUV
The most desired luxury car maker Bentley claims that this SUV is the mighty, super fast, opulent and elite SUV model in the world. With headquarters in Crewe, Bentley is all set to claim its authority in the European market through building a never-heard success story of the model
Crewe (Cheshire East, UK) is the home to Bentley's widespread operations like design, engineering, production, and research and development. Bentayga along with Continental, Flying Spur and Mulsanne are all produced in the well-equipped and most high-tech facilities of Crewe.
Bentley Motors is known for its finest craftsmanship and the latest model Bentayga is truly a result of 4 years of research, 840-million-pound investment and approximately 1500 skilled hands and brains.
Promising Future in European Market
Bentayga is one-of-a-kind SUV, which is going to play a pivotal role in setting Bentley's foot in the segment of luxury SUV market as well as being Bentley's official European entrant. For over 95 years, Bentley has manufactured 'larger than life' vehicles for its customers who admire power with exquisiteness.
According to the experts, Bentayga will take the highly set standard of Bentley Motors to manifold while redefining the definition of 'luxurious SUV'.
Commenting on the agenda of year 2016, Robert Engstler said: "We are on course for further growth in 2016, without compromising our exclusivity. In doing so, we will enhance our current retail network across Europe and enlarge our market presence by opening new locations. The all-new Bentayga will play an important role in our growth strategy."
Talking about its hi-tech standard and optional features, we couldn't help but admire the beauty while drooling over to possess one.
- Full-leather Interior, where you get a, option to choose from 4 Finishes
- Bentayga is All-Wheel Drive with 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- The power of 6.0 Twin Turbo with 900Nm torque promises a dependable drive
- Split and foldable heated rear 4+1 Seats to provide enough space for your family
- Full LED adaptive Headlamps with High Beam Assist and so on
- 22" Alloy Wheels add an endearing character to the car
- To redefine luxury, Bentayga offers front seat with 22 different modes like Adjustable Bolsters, Massage, Ventilation, Electric Seatbelt Adjustment, Comfort Headrests, etc.
- The company's Signature Audio is available to offer that irresistible ambiance
- Bentayga could be your EVERY TERRAIN BUDDY as it provides 'All Terrain Specification'
To add more fun to your drive you get Veneered Picnic Tables to instantly convert your car into a picnic fun.
Further in the event, Robert Engstler, Regional Director Bentley Europe, commented on the Bentley's last year's winning sales record: "We had a very strong year 2015 with Bentley growing our sales by 10 per cent in Europe to a total of 1,695. We were able to commit significantly to the success of our company and engage our customers with Bentley vehicles."
He sounded so confident and after reviewing the model and gazing at its incomparable standard and optional features, we couldn't deny that the reigning future of the Bentayga can be foreseen at the very moment.